Thermoregulation Systems for energetic efficiency improvement
Modern applications for heat scraps’ recycling.Industrial thermoregulations processes are necessary to control production temperature. For every industrial branch, it is essential to grant the correct temperature to: properly treat raw materials, correctly use instrumentation (efficient/safe operativity), optimize energetic efficiency. The 8th annual report on energetic efficiency revealed that, Industry is asked to work hard to reach the established target by 2020. Report lists interventions, mostly structural, that are necessary and explains that heat generated by industrial processes brings to dissipation and wastefulness of energy contributing to global warming.
How it worksEvery industrial process needs a specific thermoregulation that is obtained by heat transfer. Various fluids (antifreeze, water, steam and diathermic oil) are used to transfer thermic energy to warm, cool and keep the temperature (mandatory conditions during some production steps). Thermic machineries like heat exchangers, thermoregulation control units and cooling towers are used for fluid’s thermoregulation.
Thermoregulation can improve Energetic EfficiencyModern applications of industrial thermoregulation can be useful for important projects focused on energetic efficiency. Thanks to new technologies, heat scrap of productive processes can be recycled to:
- warm fluids for various production steps
- warm both locations and water for health use
Why is CDR Pompe the best choice for this application?Below a list of features that make UTS centrifugal pumps suitable for thermoregulation processes:
- they are made of AISI 316;
- they mount oil bath bearing support for h24 continuous applications;
- magnets can be in Neodymium Boron Iron or Samarium Cobalt according on pumped liquid’s temperature;
- Hastelloy-C 276 isolation shell with great resistance to corrosion and minimum thermic dispersion caused by eddy current, is mounted on them;
- fluid handling with a wide temperature range, from -40°C to + 300°C.
- it is perfect for dirty diathermic oil handling (COKE) after cracking process;
- filters are no more required with temperatures higher than 200°C when diathermic oil risks to get dirty;
- suspended solids and high temperatures are no more a problem